Completely free skill training at the Training Centre. There are no fees. There are no registration charges. There are no examination or certification charges. There are no placement charges.
- Aadhaar Card or similar bio-metric Identification Card.
- A Bank Account in your name.
- Completely free food and accommodation in a residential training program.
- Reimbursement of to & fro and meal cost, transferred directly to your bank account.
- Free uniform, books and learning material.
- Free access to a computer at the computer lab with working internet, one computer per person.
- Free access to a tablet PC at the training centre to use and learn.
- DDU-GKY Skill Training Certificate from NCVT or SSC upon successful completion of the training program.
- Job Interviews and placement opportunities at no cost. And a job with a minimum salary of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- Post Placement salary top-up every month for 2-6 months as per:
- If you are placed in your State of Domicile, in a town smaller than your District HQ, then for 2 months, directly transferred to your bank account
- If you are placed in your State of Domicile, in the District HQ or larger towns, then for 3 months, directly transferred to your bank account
- If you are placed outside your State of Domicile, then for 6 months, directly transferred to your bank account
- Free counselling and guidance from the training centre or Migration Support Centre.
In case of Industrial Internships, you will get:
- Rs. 4,500/- one time for travel to or from the placement to or from your home, directly transferred to your bank account.
- Rs. 5,000/- per month Stipend for 12 months from start of job directly transferred to your bank account. This will be paid only when your employer submits proof that you are working in the job.
- After 12 months of successful training, a job with a minimum salary of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
You could also be placed in a foreign job, with a minimum salary of US$500 per month (Rs. 30,000/- approximately).
DDU-GKY will definitely change your life. Commit to skill training, discipline and hard work today. Change your life!