Free Tailoring Course Diploma (1year) To Know about This Course in Video mode please click here
Free Tailoring Course Diploma (1year) Course are divided into two Mode 1)Offline Class 2)Online Class.
Class On The Center Offline (Valid Only Biometric Attendance ) No Fees
There is few Terms & Conditions or advantage to take a admission total free of cost mention bellow :-
1) Any One can take admission in this course , but you should have to remain your age must be 18-50 yrs .
2)Total Duration of this Course 8 Months (720 Hours ) This Time every Students have To Complete minimum 80% Bio metric attendance of total duration of course .We will Count Attendance Bio metric or Finger Print only .If you unable to complete your attendance 80% by any reason then your admit card will be not issue to attend your exam and you will counted as a irregular student.
3)Classes are divided in three time schedule
a) First Batch (Morning Batch) 8:00 am to 12:00 pm,
b) 2nd Batch (Day Batch) 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
c) 3rd Batch (Evening Batch) 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm .
You have to choose any one schedule time .
4) Every Day class will run for 4 Hours . Within 4 Hours 2 hours will Theory class and 2 Hours will Practical class. Between both time you will got 30 minute Break time & after Break your class will continue.
5)Within The Class You Will Get Rs 50/Day By Government for your pocket money to maintain your traveling cost.
6) And The Certificate will provided By Central Government And as well as your state government too. Your Certificate is valid not only India Its Also Valid 129 Countries which are already collaborate with our Indian Government. Only for that after Complete your course you have to get a opportunities to start your better carrier in International.
7)After complete the course you will get a job on Reputed Company , Example – Raymond , Mantra ,Alexander McQueen Fashion, Fashion design. …Armani Fashion, Fashion design, Leisure. … ASMclothing Clothing, Fashion design. … Christian Dior S.A. Retail, Fashion design. … etc ..
Only 120 seats Allocated per Years By Government. Hurry Up very limited seats are available
Free Tailoring Course Diploma (1year) Syllabus
- Introduction and Orientation
Unit 1.1 – Apparel Industry
Unit 1.2 – Role and Responsibilities of a Tailor
- Drafting and cutting the fabric (AMH/N1947)
Unit 2.1 – Tools and Equipment Required for Tailoring
Unit 2.2 – Types of Fabric
Unit 2.3 – Trims and Accessories
Unit 2.4 – Size Chart
Unit 2.5 – Taking Measurements
Unit 2.6 – Drafting and Cutting
Unit 2.7 – Types of Fabric Defects
- The Sewing Process (AMH/N1948)
Unit 3.1 – The Sewing Process
Unit 3.2 – Stitching
Unit 3.3 – Knowledge of Basic Embroidery Stitches
- Inspections and Alterations of Garments for Fittings (AMH/N1949)
Unit 4.1 – Inspections and Alterations of Garments for Fittings
- Maintain Work-Area, Tools and Machines (AMH/N0102)
Unit 5.1 – Maintain Work Area, Tools and Machines
- Comply with Industry, Regulatory and Organizational Requirements (AMH/N0104)
Unit 6.1 – Comply with Industry, Regulatory and Organizational Requirements
Unit 6.2 – Entrepreneurship
Unit 6.3 – Documentation
- Soft Skills And Communication Skills
Unit 7.1 – Introduction to the Soft Skills
Unit 7.2 – Effective Communication
Unit 7.3 – Grooming and Hygiene
Unit 7.4 – Interpersonal Skill Development
Unit 7.5 – Social Interaction
Unit 7.6 – Group Interaction
Unit 7.7 – Time Management
Unit 7.8 – Resume Preparation
Unit 7.9 – Interview Preparation
Maintain Health, Safety and Security in Tailoring Shop (AMH/N1950)
- Unit 8.1 – Maintain Health, Safety and Security in Tailoring Shop
- Unit 8.2 – First Aid and CPR
- Employability and Entrepreneurship Skills
- Unit 9.1 – Personal Strengths & Value Systems
- Unit 9.2 – Digital Literacy: A Recap
- Unit 9.3 – Money Matters
- Unit 9.4 – Preparing for Employment & Self Employment
- Unit 9.5 – Understanding Entrepreneurship
- Unit 9.6 – Preparing to be an Entrepreneur
- Annexure I: Training Delivery Plan
- Annexure II: Assessment Criteria
Free Tailoring Course Diploma (1year) Brief Job Description:
Self Employed Tailor is a skilled tailor versed with
making customized Indian dresses. The job thus involves taking measurement,
cutting fabric as per measurement and sewing with the help of ordinary sewing
machines . The personalso does alteration works of stitched dress materials to
Correct and fit as per customer requirements
Self Employed Tailor is a role of a self employed professional tailor who\
can sew and repair garments , made ups and homefurnishing articles and manage
livelihood out of it.
Our Tie Up Company
Indo Rama Synth